In addition to garden clinics, the Victoria Master Gardeners Association periodically organizes educational events for the public and its members.
- Master Gardener Basic Training
- The Master Gardener Basic Training course at the Horticultural Centre of the Pacific starts in February of each year. This is an interesting, ambitious program for gardeners who wish to increase their knowledge and to join a community of fellow enthusiastic amateur gardeners.
- For more detailed information on the course, please see the Class Outline attached below.
- If you are interested in next year's course, please
- Mixing It Up in the Urban Garden Biennial Conference
- Every two years, a full day educational event titled Mixing it Up in the Urban Garden is held in January. The 2015 conference was a great success with 2017 promising to be even better.
- Plan to join us at the next Mixing It Up January 28, 2017 at the Mary Winspear Centre in Sidney! Click here for more information.
- Other learning opportunities
- In addition to the above, there are occasionally other public events. Check back periodically for the latest information.
Do you have ideas for any topics you'd like to hear more about? Please send your suggestions to VMGA at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for future educational events. Thank you.
rev: October 19, 2014
|MG Training Course Program - Class Outline 2016.pdf||82.12 KB|