POST CONFERENCE NEWS: It was a cold , wet , blustery day - perfect for spending indoors! Over 375 People attended and the day flew by as we laughed and learned. Our 3 MG Speakers: Mike N, Cathy C. and Tony P. rounded out the lectures nicely at the end of the day with their short sessions on 2016 Updates, Why MGs DON't use Bonemeal and Irrigation 101. Thank you to everyone who came out!
SCROLL DOWN FOR SPEAKER AND MEMBER PHOTOS ( courtesy of Dandelion Wrangler Photography )
A Spring Affair - from Dirt to Dixter - March 13th MJ Fox Theatre -online sales close Midnight Friday
scroll down for Plant Lists , Marketplace info and click HERE for the Agenda ( please save paper , we will have this info available on the day )
Fergus Garrett, Plantsman and head gardener at Great Dixter in East Sussex
" The Spirit of Dixter "
Dan Hinkley, Plant hunter, plantsman, writer and lecturer
" The Mixed Border Throughout the Year; Elements for Year-round Interest "
... info on our other great speakers :
- Dr. Robert Higgins ‘Fire Ant Update’ - Rob Higgins is THE man when it comes to fire ant info. - they aren't going away and we must keep current with best practices.
- Egan Davis ‘Growing Plants without Supplementary Water’
- and now for the dirt on a variety of subjects presented by our own Master Gardeners
Marketplace - we've invited our favorite vendors to the Spring Affair
- Kelpman, Big Bear Tools, The Rebar Man, Garden Ladders, The Mushroom Man - some of these vendors may accept cards. There is no bank machine.
- Sea Soil will be on sale outside in the parking lot. 5 bags per person. Cash please
- plus we also have reps from the BC Garden Clubs, Garden Design Group, MG Advance Training and displays by Basic Training…….
- Linda Gilkeson's new Book ' Resilient Gardens 2016 ' will be for sale.
... and our very popular PLANT SALE
Follow our Facebook page for more info on our speakers https://www.facebook.com/Springaffairmarch132016/