The Contents of the Website are intended for information only. The terms and conditions may from time to time be changed.
By accessing the website you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions governing the use of the Website.
- Privacy: MGABC is committed to protecting your privacy and security. Whenever you provide personal information MGABC will treat that information in accordance with FOIPP( Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.) NOTE: Members information will never be made public, nor provided to any other party without the express and written consent of the Member.
- Most of the features of the MGABC Website can be used without disclosing identifiable personal information with the exception of shopping areas or event registration.
- We do not disclose information to other organizations except as authorized by law.
- Our website is hosted on services shared with an Internet Service Provider (ISP). Any personal information collected on our behalf is managed in accordance with this statement.
- Contact Page: By providing your email address on the feedback form, you consent to MGABC using the email address to respond.
- Copyright: The logos displayed on the website are registered trademarks of MGABC. Your misuse of the trademark displayed on the Website, or any other content is strictly prohibited.
Questions about the Website may be directed to the PresidentMGABC@gmail.com